Saturday, August 18, 2012

24 Weeks

  • How far along?  24 weeks
  • Total Weight Gain: 14 pounds
  • Maternity Clothes? bottoms definitely.  Few maternity tops.  Changing seasons, so may need to pick up a few key items like leggings!  I've heard glorious things about maternity leggings!
  • Stretch marks? None that are new since pregnancy.
  • Sleep: comes and goes.  No longer up in the middle of the night to pee, that stopped for now after first trimester. I do toss and turn every hour due to low back pain and hip pain.
  • Best moment this week: Feeling much more movement!  Felt hiccups for the first time!
  • Miss Anything? sounds selfish, but I miss alcohol! Summer has been rough avoiding ice cold Shandys, margaritas, mojitos, etc.
  • Movement?  Lots!
  • Food Cravings: fruit and sweets.  Cannot stand anything very salty.
  • Anything make you queasy and sick? Not anymore.  Brushing my teeth, browning meat and mexican food used to make me gag.
  • Gender Prediction: this changes week to week!  Thought girl initially for many Old Wives Tale reasoning....then boy for awhile...now girl again!
  • Labor Signs: thankfully NO.  Am having some Braxton Hicks here and there, but nothing regular or for very long.
  • Symptoms:  some minor swelling on the inside of my ankles on a day I cannot get my feet up for a little bit.
  • Belly Button in or out? in, but stretching.
  • Wedding rings on or off? on
  • Happy or Moody? Happy most of the time.  Moodiness comes when I'm exhausted or watching something sappy.
  • Looking forward to: Maternity pictures on October 7th with Maren Delaney Photography!  And fall decorating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment