Thursday, August 23, 2012

25 Weeks

I promise I will post a picture as soon as I can get Mike to take one for me!   
  • How far along?  25 weeks
  • Total Weight Gain: 15.3 pounds
  • Maternity Clothes? need more bottoms!  This belly is starting to hang low!
  • Stretch marks? None that are new since pregnancy.
  • Sleep: I think I spoke too soon when I said last week that I don't get up in the middle of the night.  It definitely has begun again!  Also new this week is adding another pillow to raise my head.  I've had a few nights waking up to a panicky feeling because I couldn't breathe.
  • Best moment this week:  Feeling baby kick/punch from the outside more
  • Miss Anything? sleep
  • Movement?  Much
  • Food Cravings: Halloween candy is out already.  Need I say more?
  • Anything make you queasy and sick? Eggs, scrambled.  Blegh.
  • Gender Prediction: definitely not a fair questions.  Back to boy this week.
  • Labor Signs: no Braxton Hick's this past week.  All clear.
  • Symptoms:  Sciatica.  I've always had issues, but has definitely flared up.  Thank goodness for twice monthly massages.  My awesome therapist really worked on my piriformus muscles and IT bands yesterday.  It was a very good hurt!
  • Belly Button in or out? in, but stretching.
  • Wedding rings on or off? on
  • Happy or Moody? Happy
  • Looking forward to this week: possibly heading to the great Minnesota get-together, the State Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment