Thursday, October 25, 2012

34 Weeks

First off....congratulations to the Hoeft Family on their third little one, Lucas Gus.  Lucas was due on 10/23/12 and born on 10/21/12 at 11:20pm. Proud parents Rachelle and Tony and big sisters Elizabeth and Evelyn!  Baby #4 of 14 born September - May!

How far along? 34 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 18.1 lbs (been down and up week to week, but still consistent with what I'm suppose to gain)
Maternity Clothes? yes
Stretch marks? just on the hips.  Not much different than pre-pregnancy.
Sleep: awake here and there, but not having the insomnia I had weeks ago.  Just do alot of turning as my belly has been sore.
Best moment this week: getting some of the big baby items taken care of.  Still need to put together the rest of the nursery though....
Miss Anything? having my rib space without a heel or two stuck under them
Movement? Very active certain times of the day.
Food Cravings: sugary foods.
Anything make you queasy and sick? just the overall being uncomfortable as we both run out of space.  Heels stuck in my right ribs in the front and back really hurt and at times almost bring me to tears. I know, I know...nothing like labor!  But nonetheless, it does hurt!
Gender Prediction: ????????  Boy???????????
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, but not as a labor sign quite yet.  Got a ways to go.
Symptoms: minor shin swelling, linea nigra has become more prominent on the lower half of my belly.  Not bad, but I see it more now than ever. Sciatica has been worse on my right side, making walking painful or sitting/standing for longer times. I've begun to perfect my waddle...occasionally after I standing I get that "bowling ball" feeling in my pelvis and starting to walk takes a minute or two to adjust.
Belly Button in or out? in but stretched!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody? Happy - but uncomfortable.  Enjoying this last stretch, but also getting ready to meet this little person.
Looking forward to this week: baby shower on Sunday and a much needed massage on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment