Thursday, November 1, 2012

35 Weeks. Full Term in two weeks!

So who is next.....Emily or Alisha?!  Waiting as patiently as they are likely to hear of the news :)   Baby shower with family and some friends went very well this past weekend.  Began the collection of baby/childhood books and got some much needed items for baby!  Everyone was super generous and couldn't of asked for more kind people to bless our lives!  I get to see some high school girlfriends and a few of their mothers in less than 2 weeks too.  Should be a great time considering it's been well too long for a few of us!  My 34 week appt last Friday went well.  Baby is head down still and blood sugars are great.  OB said "I can barely call you a diabetic."  Too bad I can't stop finger pricking yet!  I've been a little more lax on checking them since diet is controlling it and the weight gain is right on track. Next appt is 11/9 and then weekly every Friday after that until baby comes or if OB wants to see me more (who wouldn't? haha)

Not sure when I get checked next as far as dilation/effacing goes.  I'm thinking probably at 37 weeks?  I'm making her check me then anyways as my husband will be out of town for a little while when I hit 38 weeks and just need a little reassurance I hopefully won't have to call him to come home from hours away!


How far along? 35 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 19.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes? yes
Stretch marks? just on the hips.  Not much different than pre-pregnancy.
Sleep: back to maybe 3-4 hours.  Something to just get used to now :)
Best moment this week: seeing all the little baby stuff from the shower.  Feeling little one's hiccups twice this week (well third time as I'm typing this now).  S/he happens to punch my right hip bone when they get them.
Miss Anything? being able to walk more than 50 yards without pain in my hips!
Movement? Very active certain times of the day.
Food Cravings: sugary foods.
Anything make you queasy and sick? back pain
Gender Prediction: ????????  Boy???????????
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, but not as a labor sign quite yet. 
Symptoms: minor shin swelling, linea nigra.
Belly Button in or out? in but stretched!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody? Happy, getting more and more excited!
Looking forward to this week: began seeing the chiropractor again to help "loosen" these bones up a bit to relieve some pain and hopefully help ease labor slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment